Old versionsSee all
Offline Maps is an application which provides its users the ability to download tiles from Google Maps and Openstreetmap. Developers can create layers on top of google maps to visualize stuff.
The application provides following functionality to its users.
- The ability to download tiles to a folder on your computer of a given zoomfactor along a path
- The ability to view the downloaded tiles in the application
- The ability to draw a path on the map and save that path to a file
- The ability to receive data from a GPS device and position the map at the points received from the device
To developers it provides following functionality:
- The ability to develop new layers with specific functionality
- The ability to draw on the map using longitude and lattitude coordinates
- The ability to draw on the map using regular coordinates